- Staff List
- Sacramental Liturgies
- Parish Organizations
- Certificate Program
- Disability Advisory Committee
- Cluster 14
- Disability Advisory Website
- HS Youth Ministry
- Respect Life
28th Annual Carnival
- strict warning: Non-static method view::load() should not be called statically in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/views.module on line 879.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_validate() should be compatible with views_handler::options_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 589.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter::options_submit() should be compatible with views_handler::options_submit($form, &$form_state) in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter.inc on line 589.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_handler_filter_boolean_operator::value_validate() should be compatible with views_handler_filter::value_validate($form, &$form_state) in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/handlers/views_handler_filter_boolean_operator.inc on line 149.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_style_default::options() should be compatible with views_object::options() in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_style_default.inc on line 25.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_validate() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_validate(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 135.
- strict warning: Declaration of views_plugin_row::options_submit() should be compatible with views_plugin::options_submit(&$form, &$form_state) in /home/marzaw2/maternitybvmchurch.net/sites/all/modules/views/plugins/views_plugin_row.inc on line 135.
05/16/2011 5:30 pm
05/21/2011 5:30 pm
28th Parish Carnival
Opens at 5:30 PM
Buy Your Mega Bands Now; It’s Cheaper!
Mega Bands are now on sale in the
SCRIP Office for $35 ($5 off!).
Mega Bands allow rides all week and
cost $40 during the Carnival.
But you must purchase
before Monday, May 16.
Family Nights: Tuesday and Wednesday!
Special Family Night Wristbands give
unlimited rides all night. Purchase them at the
Carnival on Family Nights for only $20.
Cr e dit Ca r ds A r e A c c e pte d A t
D e sig na te d T ic ke t Bo o th s!
Extra steps have been taken to ensure
a secure family-oriented event.
Ideally, we would like more manpower
walking around in yellow security jackets.
So please, volunteer!
Please be sure to visit these booths
that are 100% Maternity B.V.M.
Manpower and Profit:
The Food Court Area:
Main Food Tent
Burgers, hot dogs, french fries, cheesesteaks,
sausage sandwiches, chicken nuggets, soda, water
Funnel Cake Pizza Booth
Fried Oreo Cookies/Fried Potatoes
Snow Cones/Pretzels/Pop Corn Booth
Gold Fish Toss Candy Wheel
Lizards (Wheel Game) Jardo (Prizes)
Duck Pond (Blow Ups) Big Six Wheel
Spirit Wheel Speed Baseball Pitch
Chances, Raffle Tickets, Cherry Bells
We have the best Food Court Area!
Drawings will be held the last night of the
Carnival at 10 PM on Saturday, May 21, 2011.
Tickets are $10 each; see a seller
at Church or call the Rectory.
Raffle tickets will also be sold
near the Main Food Court Area.
One Grand Prize Winner $10,000
One Winner receives $5,000
One Winner receives $2,500
Five Winners receive $1,000
Five Winners receive $500
Sellers receive 1 free ticket
for every 50 tickets sold.
The Seller of the Grand Prize
Ticket receives $500 and
2 Seller Tickets will be drawn
to win $250 each.
Carnival Chances are also
available; they have been
mailed to your homes and
also include cash prizes!
Please make returns
to the Church or Rectory
Make your Raffle returns to the Rectory Office
Still Time: PLEASE VOLUNTEER!
Volunteer one night or all six.
Food Court, Games, Security
Call Denise Voisard at the Rectory during office hours, 215-673-8127,
or E-mail email@example.com.
Volunteers: Please report to the Rectory Meeting Room
at 5:15 PM to receive your assignment and your B.V.M. Tee Shirt.
Your help will also be needed for clean up on Saturday evening
starting at 10 AM. Meet at the rear of the Rectory.
Remember, we have a 4 PM Mass for Carnival Workers on Saturday in the Lower Chapel.